- Clothing needs to be comfortable and manageable i.e. no difficult fastenings. Tracksuits are great!
- In wet weather all children need to change into soft indoor shoes at the beginning of each session. These may be kept on the child’s peg in a small bag.
- It is advisable that all personal property especially shoes and clothing is named.
- In order to be admitted children should be working towards being toilet trained.
- Please do not send your child to Nursery with items of value, i.e. toys or jewellery, as they can get lost and broken.
- If your child has sickness or diarrhoea please make sure they are fully recovered and at least 48hours has passed before returning to Nursery.
- Please do not send your child to Nursery with crisps or sweets (except for lunch in lunchboxes).
- Full copies of all policies and inspection reports can be seen on request at the Nursery.
We welcome you to our Nursery and hope that together we can offer your child the best possible start to his/her education.
Copyright 2012. By www.nurseryweb.co.uk.